Sunday, April 5, 2009

Whew!

Things have been super busy lately between state testing and midterms and my immune system having apparently gone on vacation, but now it is Spring Break and the worst of the state tests is over, so I'm finally getting a little down time! I've spent most of it so far convincing myself that I should be enjoying this time off and not feeling guilty about not getting caught up/ahead on all the work and grad school stuff. I did, however, finish this:
It's currently being test-knit, then I'll publish it on Ravelry for the interested. I'm calling it Sea Spray, cuz I think the color and the nautical-themed lace patterns demand it.

I've also started the Dance Skirt from Interweave Crochet in a lovely dark green CotLin. It's not really big enough to warrant pictures yet though...

1 comment:

  1. Your shawl brought me here and I love your work. I am your 1st official follower. I did not like seeing my own blank at first.
    I don't crochet but I can still admire the work.
    knitter on Rav felixsisknits

    ReplyDelete