Friday, April 17, 2009

It's been a while...

But I've been a busy girl! This is going to be a picture-heavy post; apologies to anyone with dial-up! I finished the skirt during Spring Break and wore it to work when I came back. The kids are all fascinated and demand that I teach them to "make stuff".Over the course of the break I also made a little dressmaker's dummy for trying on WIPs...
...finished the Spaghetti Monster that Sean's been asking for...
...and dyed this loveliness, which I'm calling Iris. I think I'll make a few squares for a blanket from it.
Since break ended I've also started two new projects:
The first is based on the Anna pattern from Knitty, but I'm turning it into a tank, because it seems like a waste of pretty yarn to make something I'll never wear in public! The other is a hobo bag I stumbled across on Ravelry. I'm itching to get them finished and take advantage of this burst of inspiration while it lasts...

No comments:

Post a Comment