Monday, July 6, 2009

Swallowtail Bandwagon!



This is the longest I’ve ever knitting exclusively on one project. I don’t know what came over me; I just couldn’t bear to start anything else!

My summary of the project:

I don’t really get why everyone’s so excited about nupps. They're just not that exciting.

I can’t believe I stuck to the pattern too the letter. I ALWAYS mod. Something’s wrong with me, I know. But for whatever reason, I didn't alter this pattern in any way. And that's weird.

...and I am ridiculously excited by how much yarn I have leftover.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely Beautiful!!!! I just finished a little neckerchief in woolen/cashmere/silk lace yarn (from Mongolia!) and want to move on to a larger project. You inspire me to try this pattern. Beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete